- NEW BUILD PARTLY ERECTED WITH OPTION OF PADDOCK
Pleasant site with excellent views front and rear about quarter mile from Kilrea to Garvagh Line.
- Two paddocks approximately 0.85 Acres suitable for sheep, pony etc.
- Double Garage
- The 2300 Sq Ft property is being sold as it sits and would suit a small builder or a handy person who wishes to project manage and acquire a lovely rural story and a half dwelling.
- If you didn’t want to use the first floor and have a bungalow, the lounge on the ground floor could be a second bedroom.
- Water, Electricity and Telephone are installed. There is a Septic Tank Discharge Consent.
- A wayleave to sink an underground Electric Cable is reserved for the rear paddock.
- Two stoned yards with separate entrances. The 2 Acre field can be sold as one or divided.
From Kilrea take the Edenbane Road heading towards Garvagh
Go over Drumsaragh Crossroads and take the first right the Blackrock Road
Pass the houses and turn right and immediately left along Boveedy Road
About 200 yards on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.